Elevate is a next generation medical device company. We believe that by putting patients and design first, we can disrupt an industry that has remained stagnant for decades. Our team of passionate engineers, designers and doers are analyzing, designing, prototyping, and manufacturing the next new product category in healthcare.
Our team combines expertise from decades in orthopedic bracing with the rapid product design process born in the tech industry. We blend this with a rich focus on product-market fit and deep ethnographic research. With our unique approach, we not only create better products and experiences, but also develop them in a fraction of the time compared to traditional medical device companies.
The Vice President of Sales + Marketing will be a critical leader that lays the sales & marketing foundation and forms the strategy for our exponential growth phase. This role is responsible for leading all marketing strategies, and distribution channels, while deploying & developing marketing, clinical and sales resources for the organization. They are responsible for challenging norms and developing the strategic s+m initiatives that promote rapid revenue growth and customer loyalty for the organization. Specific responsibilities include business and market development, customer management, market insights, strategic direction for promotion and lead management, and customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the CEO, in a fast moving and rapidly growing company, we view this as a great opportunity but we also expect our team to wear multiple hats and demonstrate a level of ability, ambition, efficiency, and ingenuity that will enable our success.
- To be the #1 brand in drop foot
- Radical go to market initiatives that create exceptional customer experiences
- Drive successful adoption of our technology into channel partners in the US
- Partner to expand our solutions to strategics markets & patients outside US
- Drive exponential growth & rapid increase in market share
- Use cutting edge sales & marketing approaches to exceed customer expectations
- Building & leading high performance teams with passion
- Define optimal sales force structure, territory and use of resources to achieve strategic growth targets in the US
- Oversee the team’s day to day activities and compliance with standards
- Recruit, appraise, coach and manage the performance of the team on an ongoing basis
- Identify resource requirements and investments to accelerate business growth and returns
- Develop and maintain outstanding relationships with internal and external customers
- A strong work ethic with proactive communication skills that encourages courageous conversations are a must
- Be radical and contribute to a culture of transparency, trust & open mindedness
- Be a part of building a culture that promotes our values of: meaningful relationships, amazing experiences and a growth mindset
- A love for innovative solutions to marketing and sales - Start-up experience is a bonus
- In-depth industry experience is an advantage but not a necessity
- 5-10 years of sales and/or marketing experience
- Leader with 3+ years of experience with history of success in equivalent position
- Ability to champion change in business processes and culture
- Ability to analyze and provide insights on customer data, and sales reports
- Exceptional project management, prioritization and execution skills
- Extremely self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated critical thinking abilities
- Great computer, documentation and reporting skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Previous experience leading product teams in medical device industry with frequent executive-level exposure
- Proven understanding of medical device verification and validation process and FDA Class I / II QMS requirements.
- Willing to take risks and drive change within the company (even as a new employee!)
- Insatiable desire to learn new things (processes, roles, concepts, technologies)
- You are an executor. You just simply get things done well, on time, and above expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Salary + Equity
- Travel compensation (when required)
Elevate Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizen ship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.