Information We Collect
Personal Information refers to data that enables us to recognize or get in touch with you. When you use our interactive tools and services, you may contribute health information as well as other types of information. We may gather personal data using the following techniques:
- When you provide us with payment card information or other similar information during the course of a transaction, we might collect it;
- We might record the IP address and device ID of the device you use to connect to the online service, the type of operating system and browser you use, as well as details about the website you just came from, the areas of our online service you access, the type of mobile device you use, and the website you visit next;
- We may gather your [email address, username, password, and device information] when you register for or use certain interactive tools and services;
- We may obtain information about you when you subscribe to our newsletter or other mailings (such as your name and general contact information); when you take part in an online survey (such as your name and general contact information);
- We may gather your [e.g., name, contact information, and any additional Personal Information you willingly reveal] when you submit Personal Information in a public forum or community section.
How We Use Information We Collect
- Managing our company, maintaining the Services, and looking after your finances;
- Contacting you to address your inquiries or demands;
- Processing and finishing your transactions, which may include, as appropriate, order confirmation, registration in our loyalty or other programs, payment processing for online purchases, and product or service delivery;
- Sending you newsletters, articles, alerts about new goods or services, savings offers, invitations to events, and other material we think you'll find interesting;
- Delivering to you advertising materials, deals, and other details specifically suited to your preferences and purchasing patterns;
- Conducting market research, surveys, and other comparable tasks to assist us in comprehending patterns and client requirements;
- Managing our loyalty and rewards programs, which includes enabling you to create and maintain customer profiles, reviewing your interactions with us, delivering tailored offers, and enhancing our offerings in terms of goods, services, and programs;
- Notifying you of a product recall, an offer, a promotion, or an ad that needs to be changed due to product safety;
- In order to comply with legal responsibilities, fraud, illegal conduct, unauthorized access to or use of Personal Information, our website, or data systems must be prevented, investigated, or reported;
- When you join up for one of our messaging services, we'll start sending you text messages or push notifications. These messages might be distributed automatically. A text message program has an opt-out option.
We are dedicated to safeguarding children's privacy. Children under the age of 13 are not intended for our Services, and we do not plan to collect any Personal Information from them online. Do not send us any Personal Information if you are under the age of 13.
You can notify us if you find out that your child has given us Personal Information without your permission. We shall take immediate action to remove any Personal Information from children under 13 if we become aware that we have it.
In each situation, we process all personal data in accordance with your rights, as necessary, and in compliance with all applicable laws (including in accordance with any applicable time limits and fee requirements).
Before using or disclosing your Personal Information, as permitted by relevant legislation, we shall get your express permission. We will provide you with the option to object to some messages and uses of your personal information in order to comply with other applicable regulations, such as:
- Email and other correspondence from us, like postal mail;
- Our sharing of your Personal Information with third parties for their use in direct marketing, like for advertising;
In accordance with current legislation, we will seek your permission before contacting you for all other sorts of communication. Where possible, we may ask you to register in order to send you newsletters or to get marketing-related phone calls.
Connect With Us